The ultra lightweight travel-friendly closed circuit rebreather with ISCan Electronics. IScan™ is the next generation electronics developed by Innerspace System Corp to power the new Pathfinder rebreather. IScan is a Controller Area Network system based upon proven ISO standards used in the automotive aerospace and defense industries IScan is a digital network designed to allow independent devices to communicate and interact with each other. Handsets, HUDs and various sensors can operate independently and in concert to increase safety, redundancy and to reduce single points of failure.
- Weight 34lbs in it’s lightest configuration
- Mixed Gas capable and CE tested to 250fsw
- Radial scrubber canister 5.12lb. (Micropore RPC can also be used)
- eCCR configuration with IScan electronics, HUD, and handset. Read MORE HERE
- Shearwater Petrol Dive computer (additional)
- Easy AIR calibration
- Counter lung system designed for water trapping, water expulsion and easy work of breathing. (over the shoulder counterlungs or Top of shoulder available)
- ISC Exclusive dual partitioned breathing loop protects the diver from caustic cocktails.
- Diver can replace all electronic components themselves. Easy in the field repairs if needed.
- The Pathfinder Rebreather system is compatible with the Megalodon CCR breathing loop.
- System supports cylinder sizes up to 19cuft / 3L
The TDI Pathfinder Closed Circuit Diver Course is your first step into closed circuit rebreather diving (CCR Diving) and your first truly quiet diving experience. CCR’s maximize your gas supply of Nitrox and provide the optimum breathing gas for any depth by maintaining a constant partial pressure of oxygen (PPO2). During the dives your TDI Instructor will teach you all the necessary skills to conduct CCR dives to a maximum depth of 30 m/100 feet. The skills for this CCR Diving Course include:
- Setup and maintenance of the unit
- Loop volume management
- Calibration of electronics
- Emergency procedures
- Buoyancy control
- CNS tracking
- Physics & Physiology
- Dive planning
- Must be over 18 years old
- Certified in Advanced Nitrox from a recognized training agency (We can combine both courses if needed)
- Experienced diver (100 dives recommended)
- Be proficient in all basic diving skills (technical diving skills preferred)
- Experience using at least one stage cylinder
Cost $2700 (2 student minimum)
- Cost does not include your expenses such as O2, Sorb, Site entry fees, or lodging.
- Instructor expenses will be split between all students. Factor $250 per student depending on location.
- Becky would be happy to travel to your area for training. Please contact us to discuss options.